Bruntingthorpe Aviation Open Day
We endeavour to keep the aircraft in operable condition and to help us ‘exercise’ the aircraft we have two open days per year where any aircraft that are serviceable will carry out full power taxi runs along our main runway. This makes for an incredible spectacle and an ideal opportunity to get close to the aircraft.
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Red Arrows to Re-equip with New Aircraft
- Second ex-USMC C-130T Hercules Delivered to Philippine Air Force
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Aircraft Carrier Kuznetsov Transits English Channel En Route Syria