Future Helicopter Technology
18-May-2017 to 19-May-2017
Formerly held in Central and Eastern Europe, we now move the third annual conference to Rome, Italy. With a deep and rich history of military aviation and home to Leonardo-one the worlds’ leading Helicopter Manufactures, Future Helicopter Technology 2017 will provide you with the very best opportunity to meet commanders and programme managers from diverse and exciting defence organisations.
New for 2017:
• More helicopter platforms represented than any other 2017 military event: NH90, TIGER, Sikorsky UH-60, Bell UH-1D, cH-53E Super Stallion, Merlin Mk3
• A detailed focus on Maritime Helicopter Optimisation with high level briefings from USMC, Royal Navy and Commander Italian Naval Aviation
• Top military rotary commanders presenting from: Italy, Spain, Germany, Denmark and Belgium, giving you essential access to strategic and equipment decision makers
• Key focuses: International Updates From Europe, Special Operations and Rapid Deployment, Fleet Modernisation, Naval Helicopter Perspectives, Updates on Global and Strategic Projects, Next Generation Rotary Development
Unrivalled host nation speaker line-up:
• Brigadier General (Ret’d) Roberto Quattrociocchi, Former Deputy MILREP NATO, Italian Air Force
• Major General Fabio Molteni, Commander Flying Experimental Centre, Italian Air Force
• Major General Antonio Bettelli, Commander Italian Army Aviation, Italian Army
• Major General Nicola Zanelli, Commander, Italian Special Forces Operations Joint Command
• Rear Admiral Giorgio Gomma, Director of the Naval Aviation Dpt. (Italian Navy General Staff) and Commander of the Italian Fleet Air Arm, Italian Navy
• Colonel (Ret’d) Massimo Bonesi, Former Chief of the Italian Army Aviation Test Centre - RW Development and Test Expert, Italian Army
Plus International Speakers from: German Army, Spanish Army, UK Royal Navy, Austrian Air Force, Royal Danish Air Force, NAHEMA, Belgian Air Component, European Personnel Recovery Centre, DGA, OCCAR.
31st January to save £400
28th February to save £200
31st March to save £100
Register online at: www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/keypublishing
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Red Arrows to Re-equip with New Aircraft
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW
- Disney's Planes Exclusive! We talk to the Director
- Schools Aerospace Challenger winners announced