Fast Jet Pilot Training Central and Eastern Europe
5-Jun-2017 to 6-Jun-2017
The Czech Air Force’s 2nd annual Fast Jet Pilot Training Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) will return to Prague on the 5th and 6th June 2017.
The aim of this conference is to encourage improved cooperation and interoperability among the air forces of regional allies, in the pursuit of enhancing air force power in the region. This important meeting will also provide a forum for leading solution providers to exhibit and discuss recent developments in fast jet training technology, as well as the activities, capabilities and requirements of participating powers.
Benefits of attending:
• Hear expert briefings from Commanders and senior Officers delivering exclusive information on operational capabilities as well as current and future requirements
• Discuss highly relevant aspects of fast jet pilot training including advanced simulation technology and the latest training aircrafts, such as the Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master Jet Trainer and the Aero Vodochody L39 NG
• Supported by the Czech Air Force, NATO, EDA as well as key regional and international Air Forces including Germany, Hungary, Canada and Italy
• Dedicated solution zone where international industry leaders will showcase their latest pilot training technologies and programs
28th February to save £300
31st March to save £200
28th April to save £100
Register online at: http://www.fastjettraining.com/keypublishing
Prague, Czech Republic
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Disney's Planes Exclusive! We talk to the Director
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?