UAV Technology Central and Eastern Europe
27-Sep-2017 to 28-Sep-2017
Following the great success received last year, SMi's second annual UAV Technology Central and Eastern Europe conference returns to Prague this September.
UAVs now more than ever play a pivotal role as a tactical and operational tool for the Armed Forces. SMi's UAV Technology Central and Eastern Europe conference will aim to examine and bring solutions to this specific piece of equipment and how to better utilise it during missions. Moreover, SMi will bring together a community of experts, friends and allies to share information and strengthen relationships. This reflects the growing need of nations, armed forces and industries to come together in order to achieve higher levels of capabilities.
Attending this conference will mean to not only have a clear understanding of UAV but to have a chance to be part of a community of leaders and experts that will impact the growth of these technological assets.
Hotel International Prague, Czech Republic
Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6068
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Shuttleworth Collection prepares for post-Christmas Engineering Open Workshop Dec 29-30
- Warbird flights will support Battle of Britain charity
- Search for Dambuster's stolen log book
- Dakotas to gather in California for special event