18th Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling
28-Nov-2017 to 29-Nov-2017
This year’s highly anticipated event returns to further explore national approaches to maximising airlift and aerial refuelling capabilities through new technologies and platforms.
With nation’s increasingly pooling airlift and air-to-air refuelling assets together to ensure a viable capability remains during times of peace and war, a key focus of 2017 will be the importance of rapid response capabilities. The agenda will also cover the challenge of meeting demands to modernize existing platforms, as well as acquire new capabilities - utilizing cost effective strategies and training.
There will also be fantastic opportunities to meet new and old contacts, at 2 networking receptions hosted by Airbus and Boeing, as well as a post-conference site visit to Getafe Air Base.
Key topics include:
• Forward basing and expeditionary operations
• International operability
• Airlift platform acquisition
• Air-air refuelling
Early bird discounts!
Register by 30th June to save £300
29th September to save £200
31st October to save £100
Register online at: http://www.military-airlift.com/keypub
For more information please contact: +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or email: scargan
Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6138
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR AWARD WINNING RAF COSFORD AIR SHOW
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- Additional Military Displays for Cosford
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK