Air Mission Planning and Support
17-Apr-2018 to 18-Apr-2018
SMi is delighted to announce the return of the 9th Annual Air Mission Planning and Support conference taking place in April 2018. SMi’s conference will explore the technology and strategies necessary to take Air Mission Planning into the next generation, providing agile end to end mission support to air crews. An examination of emerging technologies in key areas, presented by industry and research leaders shall be combined with operational case studies and key programme updates from commanders and military project leaders, to develop key requirements and solutions for enhancing air mission planning and execution.
Highlights for 2018’s conference include:
1. Air capability delivery and development insights from two major air forces - UK and USA
2. Perspectives from the Royal Jordanian Air Force on air mission planning and support
3. Technological upgrades and advancements for 5th generation aircraft and systems
4. Responding to emerging global threats through maximising joint air capabilities
5. A focus on mission support training and simulation
December 15th and save £400
January 31st and save £200
February 28th and save £100
Register online at www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/keypub
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- New USAF F-16 CAS Training Squadron Planned for Nellis
- LRS-B protest: DENIED!
- Yak-130 goes live!
- FARNBOROUGH 2016: UK MOD Confirms Order for Nine Poseidons
- B-1s, B-2s and B-52s Together at Andersen for First Time Ever