Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe
6-Mar-2018 to 7-Mar-2018
About Defence Logistics (CEE)
The SMi Group is proud to announce the third annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe conference, to be held in Prague from the 6th – 7th March 2018. www.defence-logistics.eu/key
Based on the success of our previous two defence logistics conference, which were supported by the Czech Armed Forces, we aim to enable senior logistics and combat service support representatives from local militaries, international defence organisations, and commercial entities to share and learn from one another in a highly focused environment.
As allies continue to base troops in the area on a rotational basis, it is important to have an efficient logistics mechanism to support them and the host nation forces. As such, there needs to be an international standard which all forces must be brought up to, allowing for better integration and provision of services such as engineering, supply chain forecasting, fuel, medical assistance, transport, and logistics command and control.
Join us this March, as SMi’s Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe conference brings together military speakers from regional and international nations to analyse and discuss the latest defence logistics advancements in terms of communications and C2 optimisation, transportation and logistics execution strategy, medical logistics capacity and planning, and logistics in mission operations.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from:
- Lieutenant General Pavel Macko, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, Slovakian Armed Forces
- Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of Support Division, Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Andreas Pernsteiner, Commanding Officer, Austrian Logistics Command
- Major General Vlado Sindler, Head of Croatian Armed Forces Logistics, Croatian Army
- Brigadier General Zoltan Bubenik, Director of the Military Medical Agency, Czech Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Thomas Hambach, Deputy Commander the German Logistic Command, Bundeswehr
- Brigadier General László Kaposvári, Hungarian General Staff, Acting Chief of Logistic Directorate
- Commodore Adrian Aplin, Head of Defence Logistics Strategy, UK MoD
- Colonel Tomasz Choluj, Coordinator for Logistics Planning J4, Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Jan Husak, Director, Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (MLCC)
- Colonel Theodore Shinkle, Commander, DLA Europe and Africa, Defence Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Colonel Matt Wilkinson MBE (Late RE), Chief of Staff, Logistics Delivery Operating Centre, Defence Equipment & Support
- Colonel Danilo Jazbec, Deputy Commander of the Logistics Brigade, Slovenian Armed Forces
- Colonel Pedro Jooren, Logistics Directorate, Chief Logistics Branch Policy, European Union Military Staff, EEAS
- Dr Franco Fiore, Chief of the Service Support and Business Application Service Line, NATO Communications and Business Applications Service Line
- Johann Fischer, Head of Unit Land and Logistic Support, Capability, Armament and Technology Directorate, European Defence Agency
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- The only military logistics conference to focus on the Central and Eastern European region.
- The Czech Republic will once again be a key supporter of the event, including Major General.
- Jaromir Zuna, Director of the Support Division of the Czech Armed Forces.
- Regional briefings from Central and Eastern European countries will include: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia.
- Senior experts from international allies, including from the United Kingdom, USA, Germany, and the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA).
- Exposition of market-based solution partners and suppliers.
View the full agenda: www.defence-logistics.eu/key
• Register by 30th November & Save £400
• Register by 15th December & Save £200
• Register by 31st January & Save £100
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6048
Hotel Angelo, Prague, Czech Republic
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Red Arrows to Re-equip with New Aircraft
- Delhi Arrives in Prepar3D
- Aircraft Carrier Kuznetsov Transits English Channel En Route Syria
- Update: Moscow City X