Aviation & Transport Festival
30-Jun-2018 to 1-Jul-2018
This is the 10th Aviation & Transport Festival to be held at Manchester Airport's Runway Visitor Park, and we are hoping for an attendance of well over 15,000 public visitors over the weekend plus many other Exhibitors and Traders.
This years Festival is being held to celebrate the airports 80th Anniversary (The airport opened for business on 25th June 1938) and therefore a number of special events are being planned throughout the weekend at the Runway Visitor Park.
Manchester Airport Runway Visitor Park
(Off the A538 Wilmslow Road)
Contact: The Festival Team
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Duxford D-Day Anniversary Update