Aviation & Transport Festival
30-Jun-2018 to 1-Jul-2018
This is the 10th Aviation & Transport Festival to be held at Manchester Airport's Runway Visitor Park, and we are hoping for an attendance of well over 15,000 public visitors over the weekend plus many other Exhibitors and Traders.
This years Festival is being held to celebrate the airports 80th Anniversary (The airport opened for business on 25th June 1938) and therefore a number of special events are being planned throughout the weekend at the Runway Visitor Park.
Manchester Airport Runway Visitor Park
(Off the A538 Wilmslow Road)
Contact: The Festival Team
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Dakotas to gather in California for special event
- Major Lanoe Hawker VC to be commemorated in France
- Hurricane moved inside Hendon
- More aircraft announced for Duxford Air Festival