MilSatCom Asia Pacific 2018
14-May-2018 to 15-May-2018
With technology rapidly advancing and access to space becoming increasingly congested, the number of nations in the Asia-Pacific region looking to embrace the space frontier is on the rise!
SMi’s 8th annual MilSatCom Asia Pacific conference will explore the increasing investment in Space and SatCom assets throughout the Asia-Pacific region, focusing on protected and tactical requirements facing the region, how capability gaps are cost-effectively being fulfilled through COTS procurement strategies and international cooperation, the utilisation of SatCom assets for civilian purposes in the region such as humanitarian and disaster response, and much more.
• Hear how nations in the Asia-Pacific region are taking advantage of rapid technology developments to increase commercial and military access to space
• Discuss the importance of implementing protected SatCom capabilities to ensure critical space assets in a region with rising tensions
• Explore opportunities to develop commercial and international partnerships with key nations in the region including Australia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam
• Discuss how SatCom is utilised for humanitarian and disaster response across military and civilian life in Asia-Pacific
Register online by 29th March to save S$100
View the agenda or register at: http://www.milsatcomasia.com/keypub
For more information please contact: +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or email: scargan
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- FlightSimExpo Update
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Shoreham RAFA Announces Patron for this Year Air Show
- S38 makes Jersey – just!