SMi’s 4th Annual Airborne ISR Conference
24-Oct-2018 to 25-Oct-2018
SMi Group are delighted to host in London the fourth annual Airborne ISR Conference partnered with Leonardo and Rafael Defence Systems announcing their support for the event.
Whether you wish to hear from leading ISR platform programme manager, technical experts involved in BLOS data links, officers delivering new optronics and sensor suites or insight into the latest power and engine performance – Airborne ISR 2018 will provide you with the solutions to maximise your future capability.
Covering direction, collection, process, dissemination and targeting, Airborne ISR aims to thoroughly analyse the intelligence chain and deliberate best practice for the enhancement of ISTAR capability. Drawing on respective nations ISTAR structure, operational feedback and training, to explore the doctrines and strategy necessary to develop this vital asset.
Importantly, the conference will also benefit from the guidance of technical leaders from research and industry, whose insight into the latest platforms, systems and sub-systems will provide greater awareness of existing and future capability for the modern operator.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
At this year's conference there will once again be an array of networking opportunities:
• Meet and network with service providers as well as military and government end-users from around the world that make up the attendees and exhibitors at this year's conference
• More than three and a half hours of networking during the conference days
Hear the very latest advances from Air Forces, ISR Platform Programme Managers and Joint Force Commands related to:
• Beyond line of sight communication systems
• Network enabled capability within ISR platforms to support data telemetry
• Developments from research and industry that are shaping the next generation of ISR & C2
• Platform updates from assets that are revolutionising airborne situational awareness
• Sensor suite research and development
• Consideration of the power, performance and cooling of airborne platforms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Operational commanders
• ISTAR strategy and capability development
• Programme managers from defence procurement
• Those at the forefront of operator training
• Defence research and development
Those developing the next generation of:
• Manned and unmanned Platforms
• Sensor payloads
• Mission systems
• Command and control solutions
• Simulators and synthetic training
PLUS TWO INTERACTIVE HALF-DAY PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
Tuesday 23th October 2018, Copthorne Tara Hotel, Central London, UK
Airborne ISR and the Land Environment User
Hosted by: Mr Simon Ballantyne, Managing Director, Xi Systems Ltd
Event Hashtag: #airborneisr2018
REGISTER ONLINE AT: http://www.airborne-isr.net/keypubWL
TO SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT, contact Sadia Malick, on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or smalick
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Central London, UK
Contact: Sadia Malick
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748
Most Read News...
- Canadian Lancaster to Visit the UK
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Backfires in action over Syria
- EasyVFR for Windows