10th Air Mission Planning Conference
9-Apr-2019 to 10-Apr-2019
As revolutionary new aircrafts like the F-35 become more commonplace, technologies are rapidly developing resulting in operational environments requiring more flexible solutions, and mission planning becoming more complex as well as requiring extra tools for data management and standardisation.
After the remarkable success of last year, SMi’s Air Mission Planning Conference is returning for its 10th annual year to London, UK on 9th – 10th April 2019, with the aim of exploring emerging aircraft technologies, strategies and future platforms to take Air Mission Planning into the next generation, providing agile end-to-end mission support.
The two-day event will host an unrivalled gathering of senior military experts and industry leading organisations, who will share their expertise and experience in the form of case studies, presentations and interactive panel debates. Attendees will receive high-level briefings on key programme updates from commanders and project leaders, with the aim of developing requirements and solutions for enhancing air mission planning and air power.
• Gain valuable insights from the only conference focusing on air mission support and planning
• Develop an understanding of the technology that goes into providing next generation mission support, and network with industry leaders developing cutting edge solutions
• Discover the emerging challenges concerning cyber security and data management
• Key focus on next generation F-35 capabilities and standardisation of computer systems
The military’s increasing dependence on air power means commanders and procurers of air assets must continue to seek means of enhancing the combat effectiveness of their platforms via effective mission planning and real time support.
Join us in April for key updates on Air Mission Planning from senior decision makers, with international representation from the UK, US, Canada, NATO, Belgium, Netherlands, Finland, and many more.
Early Bird Discounts!
Book by December 14th and save £400
Book by January 31st and save £200
Book by February 28th and save £100
For more information and to register online, please visit http://www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/keypubwl
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Aircraft Carrier Kuznetsov Transits English Channel En Route Syria
- Russian attack helicopters arrive in Syria...
- La Fayette's centenary stunner