The Royal Navy International Air Day
The Royal Navy has been at the forefront of technological innovation in Maritime Aviation for over 100 years. This is destined to continue with the first landing, this autumn, of an F-35B Lightning II on HMS Queen Elizabeth - the world’s first aircraft carrier designed around operating a fifth-generation fighter jet.
RNAS Yeovilton, the spiritual home of the Royal Navy’s Fleet Air Arm, will open their gates to up to 40,000 visitors to enjoy the magnificent five hour flying display, meet our Armed Forces personnel and see their equipment up close.
There will also be a huge array of educational ground attractions from interactive Service displays to engineering fairs and state-of-the-art defence technology exhibitions. Families will also be able to enjoy trade stalls, arena displays, helicopter pleasure flights, simulators and fairground rides.
Contact: AHA Events Ltd
Tel: 03300 100 3654
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Brooklands Museum's Vickers Wellington
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- Southend Vulcan opens doors to public this weekend (April 23)
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up