The Royal Navy International Air Day
The Royal Navy has been at the forefront of technological innovation in Maritime Aviation for over 100 years. This is destined to continue with the first landing, this autumn, of an F-35B Lightning II on HMS Queen Elizabeth - the world’s first aircraft carrier designed around operating a fifth-generation fighter jet.
RNAS Yeovilton, the spiritual home of the Royal Navy’s Fleet Air Arm, will open their gates to up to 40,000 visitors to enjoy the magnificent five hour flying display, meet our Armed Forces personnel and see their equipment up close.
There will also be a huge array of educational ground attractions from interactive Service displays to engineering fairs and state-of-the-art defence technology exhibitions. Families will also be able to enjoy trade stalls, arena displays, helicopter pleasure flights, simulators and fairground rides.
Contact: AHA Events Ltd
Tel: 03300 100 3654
Interested in Military Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Schools Aerospace Challenger winners announced
- Red Arrows to Re-equip with New Aircraft
- Second ex-USMC C-130T Hercules Delivered to Philippine Air Force
- Third AW139 Delivered to the Armed Forces of Malta
- Boeing Unveils its Contender for the USAF T-X Trainer Requirement