Close Air Support
29-May-2019 to 30-May-2019
The only dedicated forum for current and future Air-land integration challenges
This is the only conference to shed light on current and future CAS challenges, to understand technical solutions relevant to this mission, and to debate the wider questions associated with air-land integration.
Shedding light on these challenges, the international speaker panel features:
• Air Vice Marshal Remigus Nnamdi Ekeh, Commanding Officer, Headquarters Logistics Command (HQ LC), Nigerian Air Force
• Air Chief Marshal Antonio Carlos Egito do Amaral Commander of the Air Preparation Command (COMPREP) Brazilian Air Force
• General Etienne Patry, Chief of Staff of Air Force Command, French Air Force
• Air Vice Marshal M Abul Bashar Assistant Chief of Air Staff (Administration) Bangladesh Air Force
• Brigadier General Robert G. Novotny Commander 57th Wing U.S. Air Force Warfare Center
• Brigadier General Todd Balfe, Fighter Capability Special Advisor, Royal Canadian Air Force
It is clear that the Close Air Support community has shared challenges, but what remains uncertain is where, when and how much investment and transformation is required to deliver effective Close Air Support capabilities for decades to come.
Hilton London Olympia , London, United Kingdom
Contact: Defence IQ, 129 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1JZ
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 036 1300
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Helicopter Museum to host Aero Jumble and Aviation Collector's event - May 6th.
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show
- Westland Whirlwind - archive footage