Military Flight Training 2019
9-Oct-2019 to 10-Oct-2019
SMi Group are pleased to announce the 8th Annual Military Flight Training Conference, taking place in London, UK on the 9th and 10th October 2019.
With new threats creating more challenging and dangerous air operations, and operational tempo is increasing for many NATO-allied militaries, it is crucial for pilots to train for these adjustments and constantly prepare for dynamic airspace hazards.
As Air Forces move towards 5th Generation capabilities, there is growing national investment across the NATO-allied world in flight training systems and platforms. With this in mind, SMi’s Military Flight Training invites operational users and industry to gather together to ensure best practice for more efficient training exercises, which will be shared at this international event.
This year’s event will comprehensively cover the latest developments in fast jet, rotary, and fixed wing training, as well as national approaches to pilot development and technological advances to synthetic and live training programmes.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• GAIN a holistic look at current developments in flight training across fast-jet, rotary-wing, fixed-wing and ground crew training streams.
• HEAR the latest updates from leading OEMs delivering the latest flight training platforms and systems.
• EXPLORE the advances to synthetic simulation and immersive technologies.
• DISCUSS new focuses such as pilot retention and attrition reduction, and flight training for multinational joint operations.
Early Bird discounts:
• BOOK BY 31st MAY AND SAVE £400
• BOOK BY 28th JUNE AND SAVE £300
• BOOK BY 30th AUGUST AND SAVE £200
Register online at: http://www.militaryflight-training.com/keypub
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
Contact: Trizsa Ardael
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Wartime Weekend to celebrate and remember 106 Squadron and RAF Metheringham
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show