Defence Exports Conference 2019
25-Sep-2019 to 26-Sep-2019
SMi Group proudly invites you to its 14th annual Defence Exports conference, the leading event for industry professionals and government officials around the world, dealing with defence trade compliance.
With a truly global programme, delegates will meet, network and hear exclusive insight from senior government officials and international trade compliance professionals. Day-1 will explore US export policies and regulations and Day-2 will largely focus on the rest of world, with presentations and panel debates on EU regulations and BREXIT.
Key topics will include: Export controls and international regulations (ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use, the Wassenaar Arrangement), emerging and foundational technologies, updates in the field of compliance, cyber security measures and much more!
With joint-ventures between international agencies and militaries becoming the norm, it is vital that senior leaders and decision makers meet to optimise the ways they can work together to streamline trade and share best policies for conducting business, whilst securing information and data.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Hear guidance on effective trade, licensing and compliance as well as the latest developments in control mechanisms and cyber security measures
• Network with heads of international trade compliance and heads of export controls from Europe, North America and the rest of the world
• Exclusive panel discussions on ‘Emerging and Foundational Technologies’ and ‘UK/EU Compliance following Brexit’
• Discover practical guidance on how to comply with ITAR and EAR controls from within and outside of the U.S.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS:
Register by 30th April to save £400!
Register by 31st May to save £300!
Register by 28th June to save £200!
Download the agenda and register online at: http://www.defence-exports.com/keypub
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.
Interested in Airshows?
- Aviation News. The Past, Present and Future of Flight
Most Read News...
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Can you help decipher Kamikaze insignia?
- RED ARROWS RETURN TO RAF COSFORD
- Disney's Planes Exclusive! We talk to the Director
- Red Arrows’ new look for 2010