Defence Safety Conference
7-Oct-2019 to 8-Oct-2019
Supported by The Defence Safety Authority, UK MoD
The Defence Safety Conference returns to London this October as the only event solely dedicated to enhancing safety across all aspects of defence.
From the role of duty holders and senior leaders, to the operators and engineers supporting military agencies and industry to fulfil their missions successfully, this unique two-day event will cover the broad spectrum of defence safety across Land, Air and Maritime.
Supported by the UK MOD Defence Safety Authority (DSA), this event is unparalleled in its ability to bring together senior safety practitioners from across the globe, to discuss how to save lives and protect capability.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
• The only event specifically focused on defence safety and supported by senior leaders across international armed forces
• Supported by C-Level industry executives
• Key briefings from duty holders, regulators and operators from Land, Air and Maritime domains
• Over 250 attendees, from 18 nations in 2018 - more expected in 2019!
REGISTER ONLINE AT: http://www.defencesafety.com/keypub
Active military personnel and government employees will be granted FREE ADMISSION to the event. However, to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED on the event website, which is subject to final approval by the conference organiser.
Any commercial organisations who wish to attend, sponsor, speak and/or exhibit the conference should contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or smalick
Copthorne Tara, Kensington, London
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.
Most Read News...
- New STEM Jobs in Aviation Initiative Launched
- FlightSimExpo Update
- Wartime Weekend to celebrate and remember 106 Squadron and RAF Metheringham
- Vintage Village returns to RAF Cosford Airshow - Skymaster joins static line-up
- Combat helicopter showcase at RAF Cosford Air Show