28-Jul-2012 to 29-Jul-2012
Known as the biggest and best model show in the country. This show is also one of the biggest in Europe.
The range and scale of the aircraft flown is truly awe-inspiring.
This event shows many aircraft from the past which are not available at full size airshows anymore, they are flown and demonstrated in model form which gives a much better perspective of aircraft “down the years”. We also have a huge variety of trade stalls for all the family to have a look around, so If you want some modelling items or even fancy treating the missus and kids you will be very unlucky to not find what you need. We also have simulator rides and even a small fun fair.
Why not come and stay for the weekend we have on site camping and caravanning available.
Pilots, helpers LMA officers etc are welcome to arrive on site Friday should they wish to
Royal Air Museum Cosford
Contact: Dave Johnson
Tel: 01406 422096
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Key Publishing Launches Classic Land Rover
- Lynx takes up residence in the Battle of Britain exhibition
- Rescue of last WWII Dornier Do 17 bomber begins
- DAMBUSTERS ANNIVERSARY TAIL ART REVEALED
- EARLY SPECIAL FORCES-STYLE OPERATION AND VICTORIA CROSS ACTION RECALLED