DH Mosquito Display at Auckland New Zealand 2012.
de Havilland Mosquito Fighter Bomber Airplane Display at Ardmore Airfield Auckland New Zealand at an Air Show September 29, 2012.
Richard Benedikz - 19-Oct-2012
The aircraft owned by American Gerry Yagen was restored by Avspects team lead by Warren Denholm and took seven years to complete. The Rolls Royce Merlin engines were rebuilt by Vintage V12 in California USA.
Filed Under Historic Aviation News.
Interested in Historic Aviation?
Most Read News...
- Key Publishing Launches Classic Land Rover
- Rescue of last WWII Dornier Do 17 bomber begins
- Participate in the Dam Buster Commemorations
- Lynx takes up residence in the Battle of Britain exhibition
- Sally B Secures Place at Cosford Air Show