History in the Air Since 1911
Aeroplane Monthly traces its lineage back to the weekly The Aeroplane launched in June 1911, and is still providing the best aviation coverage around.
With a focus on iconic military aircraft from the 1930s to the 1960s such as the Spitfire, Hurricane, and Lancaster, Aeroplane magazine also regularly includes fascinating features on historic civil light aircraft and other types that are scarcely covered elsewhere – making it the most balanced historic aviation monthly on the market, and a must-read for all aviation enthusiasts.
Each Aeroplane magazine edition includes:
- Fascinating articles on historic planes covering great insights, technical details and aircraft development.
- Interviews with leading figures of the historic aviation scene.
- Latest historic aviation news.
- Detailed airshow listings.
- Q&A where we answer the questions from our readers.
- And much more…
Ways to buy Aeroplane Monthly
If you prefer to read online, subscribe to KeyAero Premium today. You’ll be able to read our leading aviation magazines online immediately, plus you’ll get unrestricted access to all content across KeyAero
Access Aeroplane Magazine and Exclusive Online Content at Key.Aero
Key.Aero is the new way to access the entire range of Key Publishing’s aviation magazines. Subscribe to Aeroplane Monthly magazine online at Key.Aero and enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Early access to Aeroplane and all Key Publishing aviation magazines every month.
- Regular warbird and restoration stories and imagery.
- Extra online content which you won’t find anywhere else.
- Features on key aerial achievements in history.
- The same industry leading writers and photographers from the print magazine.
- All your favourite aviation magazines under one roof.
- A community of like-minded historic aviation enthusiasts in our members only forum.
Craig Chiswell, Chiswell Creative
For subscription and mail order enquiries: