Captain Sim has released the 767 Captain II Base Pack for Prepar3D.
The 767-300ER Base Pack is a detailed and accurate model of the Boeing 767-300ER with PW4060 engines.
It features a functional flight deck features high-resolution textures with rain effects, advanced systems simulation, a Flight Management Computer (FMC) with Navigraph AIRAC support and weather radar. Different cockpit states along with passenger and payload configuration can also be loaded via the FMC.
The exterior and cabin is modelled with 4K ultra-high resolution textures and visual effects such as volumetric lighting, a new wing/engine flex model, authentic sound set and hundreds of realistic animations.
- Optional equipment (winglets, antennas, etc)
- Cabin with 3D windows, interior, stewardess and animated pilots
- Integrated GPU
- 6+2-door or 4+4-door configuration
- 2-in-1 installer (P3D4/5)
- Realistic flight model
- A growing number of easily installable free liveries
- 4K Repaint kit
- 700+ pages free Manual.