Aerosoft has released version 126.96.36.199 of the A318/A319 professional for Prepar3D.
The latest version is a full new build and includes several fixes and improvements to the flight management system, autothrottle functions along with a plethora of smaller improvements.
- EFB folder path full Unicode support to fix a problem with special characters
- Dive issue when speed increased is now fixed
- Small fix for GSmini display
- Discrepancy with QNH reading on nav display and BARO selector
- Fix for parking brake desync issue in CFD
- Autothrottle response adapted for better turbulence handling
- Several small adjustments in nav display, the heading bug is now visible with a preselected HDG on FCU
- Modifications made to STEP ALTS function
- Speed flags and protection speed and logic improved
- Multiple fixes in drawing the holding line on the nav display
- COM frequency spacing changed from 25kHz to 8.33kHz.
The aircraft is currently available on the Aerosoft online shop with a 30% discount for €41.99. Normal price is €59.99.