Aerosoft A330 Professional for Prepar3D
Aerosoft has announced the A330 professional is now available for Prepar3D version 4.5 and above.
The A330 is the bigger brother of the A320 series, designed for long-distance (or short-haul large capacity) flights. It is a logical follow-up of the A320 series but with many systems redone to a higher level of detail with state-of-the-art modelling and textures.
- Simulation of the A330 focused on the day to day operation from the left seat
- Full rain and rain repellent effects using TrueGlass from TFDi Design
- Dozens of non-standard animations with sound effects (sunscreens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces etc). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened.
- Extensive options to show ground objects (cones, ground power and ground power)
- Web server that allows access the MCDU via any web browser; ideal for tablet computers
- Electronic Flight Bag that gives access to flows, checklists, flight plans, documents and charts
- Extensive manuals
- Add-in View system: adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views
- Add-in Sound system: adds hundreds of background sounds to enhance the immersion
- Co-pilot that runs checklists and flows
- Connected Flight Deck v2 that uses a server-based system making it very easy to join other pilots and to fly as Co-Pilot or Observer
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) for all textures
Find more Aerosoft news and reviews in our Flight Simulation news section.
- Custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, auto trim
- Autopilot with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes; VNAV and LNAV; FPA/TRK
- Fully custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off
- Very complete MCDU with keyboard entry option
- Flight plans supports SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, go-arounds, holds, managed climbs and descent, constraints, and direct-to route editing
- VOR tracking, DME arcs supported
- Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database but compatible with Navigraph. Includes current AIRAC Data at the time of release
- Complete FS2Crew Runway Awareness and Advisory System included (a €30 value!) - locked to these aircraft
- 28 ECAM pages included, showing relevant aircraft information
- Full features ADIR`s system
- Full TCAS system (including audio warnings) for AI Traffic, IVAO, VATSIM
- Full custom electrical bus system, with realistic battery run down and voltages
- Navigation display with curved lines, de-cluttering, stopwatch, selected navaid, runway information, range change, mode change, stopwatch etc. Includes a Terrain Display option
- Loading and refueling module (interfaced with the simulator) with advanced and simple mode
- In cockpit printer
- Weather Radar with Manual and Multiscan and ground clutter. Works with ANY weather add-on (and even without weather add-on) and reads the actual weather that is inserted in simulator.
- Tiller can be operated by additional axis.
- Advanced brakes with realistic brake temperatures
- Engine models fully updated, highly accurate thrust, EPR, N1, N2, EGT, FF
- Various background sounds from cabin crew, flight crew and ATC (optional)
- View panel bar to easily switch between various 2D (11) and 3D views (16)
- Contains in total 16 Checklists from COCKPIT PREPARATION to PARKING
- Checklists mainly start automatic based on the flight situation p. e. the BEFORE TAKE CL automatically starts when plane reaches the runway holding point, DESCENT PREPARATION CL 9 NM from TOD etc
- Orally spoken checklist items by the PF and confirmed by the PnF
- Option included that the PnF also performs certain settings (gear up, flaps settings etc.) which are part of the checklists
- Info bar displaying the next action
- Ground services (toggle of external objects, chocks, pylons, ground power unit)
- Doors control (controls all doors and hatches)
- Tier 1 product for PMDG Global Flight Operations
1 SAT antenna normal door:
Dragon Air B-LAB
Virgin Atlantic G-VKSS
1 SAT antenna small door:
Cathay Pacific B-LBJ
Singapore Airlines 9V-SSB.
2 SAT antennas small door:
Airbus House colours.
The A330 professional is available over on the Aerosoft website for €63.48 with a 10% discount. Normal price is €70.54.
Customers who own the Airbus A318/A319 or the A320/A321 can purchase the A330 for a discounted price of €48,27.