Aerosoft has released Aerosoft Airfields East Frisian Islands as a DLC (Downloadable Content) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Every single island is included, form Norderney over Langeoog to Borkum, which have been modelled in detail with many striking landmarks and colour-corrected orthophoto for every airfield.
It comes with airfields, which have been implemented based on more than 5,000 photographs to create a lifelike representation of the actual destinations with high-definition ground textures and static aircraft that have been created to match the region.
- Realistic replica of the East Frisian islands Borkum, Juist, Noderney, Baltrum, Langeoog, Spiekeroog, Kachelotplate, Memmert, Minsener Oog and Mellum
- Colour corrected Orthophoto coverage of all airfields
- Manually tuned vegetation
- Relevant landmarks, e.g. lighthouses, beacons, restaurants, harbour buildings, beach chairs etc.
- Custom HD ground layout
- Performance optimized objects with high texture resolution
- 3D characters.
Detailed realisation of all airfields, based on over 5.000 on-site photographs
- Borkum EDWR
- Juist EDWJ
- Norderney EDWY
- Baltrum EDWZ
- Langeoog EDWL
- Wangerooge EDWG.
- Bundeswehr (German army) landing site Borkum (SAR)
- Landing site Spiekeroog.