Aerosoft has announced Airport Istanbul XP for X-Plane 11 is out now.
Istanbul Airport (LTFM) is Istanbul’s new primary international airport, opening its doors in 2018. It is a global hub between the continents of Asia, Africa and Europe.
Developed by Stairport and SceneryTR, this project features all airport buildings with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures, animated jetways, VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System) and animated airport vehicles. The package is compatible with add-ons such as Ortho4XP and the appropriate AIRAC data.
- Highly detailed representation of the airport and surrounding area
- Photorealistic textures on airport buildings and vehicles
- High-resolution ground textures, detailed markings and full PBR
- Custom 3D taxiway signs
- Animated jetways, VDGS and marshaller (SAM Plugin required)
- Custom animated vehicles (SAM Airport Vehicles required)
- HDR night lighting
- Custom surroundings with hand-placed autogen and water
- Realistic static aircrafts included
- Custom road layout
- Seasonal texture adaptions (SAM Plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Navdata AIRAC 2104 included.