Scenery developer, sim-wings has announced La Palma Airport is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Located in the north-west of the Canary Islands, La Palma Airport (GCLA) has been recreated using colour-corrected aerial photographs and an elevation model, which seamlessly blends with the default simulator landscape and provides a realistic sloped runway profile.
- Highly detailed scenery of La Palma Airport, Canaries Islands
- Terraforming to blend the airport with the default elevation model
- Runway with accurate elevation profile
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) surface effects
- Up-to-date taxiway signs, ground markings and stands
- Animated jetways and objects such as wind turbines, weather stations and windsocks
- Static apron vehicles
- Realistic dynamic lighting.
Note: Functional Safegates (VDGS) will be integrated as soon as a reliable technical solution by the MSFS SDK is available.