Aerosoft’s Home Cockpit Contest allows you to showcase your cockpit to other flight simmers and share new ideas and suggestions or get valuable tips from other virtual pilots. You also have the chance to win a €500 Aerosoft voucher.
Anyone (individuals and teams) can submit photos of their own/private home cockpit until April 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm CET.
How does the submission process work?
- Photos can be submitted in the following categories:
- Creative home cockpit
- Realistic home cockpit
- Each photo must be submitted in exactly one of these categories.
- To submit your photo, please send an e-mail to email@example.com including your name, nickname, age, address and the chosen category before April 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm CET.
- You can submit several photos (including detailed close-ups) of your home cockpit in order to present the cockpit in the best way possible. We would appreciate to receive a list of the installed hardware. However, it is not mandatory to do so. Moreover, you are very welcome to include stories of your cockpit’s creation.
- If you submit your photo as a team, all cockpit builders involved must be named in the submission (nickname, e-mail address and age of each participant are sufficient).
How does the judging work?
- After the closing date, our jury will have a look at every submission.
- Judging will be based on the visual appearance, creativity and/or the home cockpit’s level of detail.
- Winners are expected to announced in the middle of May 2021.
How do I get my prize?
- After announcing the winners, we will contact every winner individually. The prizes’ handover will not be public.
- For team submissions, the value of the voucher can be split up in accordance with the number of team members. The sum of all vouchers will then equal €500.
- Declaration of consent for the publication of submitted photos on social media platforms as well as on the Aerosoft website: I agree that the photo I submitted to Aerosoft via message, mail or comment on Instagram or Facebook within the participation in the “Home Cockpit 2021” competition may be used by Aerosoft for editorial or promotional purposes on the social media platforms Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as well as on the Aerosoft website without restriction in terms of content, space and time (in particular also beyond the period of the competition phase).
- I may object to this usage towards the Aerosoft GmbH at any time in the future. This is possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, for example.
- When announcing the winners, we will only be using the nicknames in public (as well as the photo and the supplied information on the home cockpit of course). As a matter of fact, other personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be published.
- The ten best home cockpit photos of each category will be made public.
- Aerosoft reserves the right to disqualify participants – individuals or teams – at our discretion: e.g. in case of a lack of fairness, deliberate concealment of information or conflict of interests.
- The rules are subject to change.
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com