The Twin Otter from Aerosoft has been designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator using the latest design, system and flight model technology optimised for the platform on both Xbox and PC.
The package includes a custom Wwise sound set with 300 spatially placed sounds, a realistic icing modelled with a de-icing system, electrical de-icing for the probes, boots, a fully modelled fuel system and high-definition flight models.
Up front, the cockpit sports a full avionics suite, including options for the Garmin 530, Garmin 430 and the Bendix/King KR-87 ADF, KT-76C transponder, KAP140 autopilot and a Collins autopilot with an FD-112V flight director. Checklists are also included as part of the package.
The aircraft comes with 13 models for the DHC-6-100 and DHC-6-300 configured for passengers, cargo and skydiving with a mix of variants including floats, wheels, amphibian, ski and tundra wheels:
- DHC6-100 Floats Passenger (Westcoast Air C-FGQH)
- DHC6-100 Wheels Cargo (Norway Airforce MXJ_67-062)
- DHC6-100_Wheels Passenger (Fuerza Aerea de chile 940)
- DHC6-300 Amphibian Passenger (Viking Air N153QS)
- DHC6-300 Floats Passenger (Trans Maldivian 8Q-TJM)
- DHC6-300 Floats Passenger Short Nose (Trans Maldivian 8Q-MAV)
- DHC6-300 Ski Cargo (British Antarctica Survey VP-FBB)
- DHC6-300 Tundra Wheels Cargo (Air Inuit C-GKCJ)
- DHC6-300 Tundra Wheels Passenger (Norlandair TF-NLC)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Cargo 3 Blade Prop (Aklak Air C-CDHC)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Cargo 4 Blade Prop (Aklak Air C-CDHC)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Skydiver (Perris Valley Skydiving N-708PV)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Passenger (Solomons Airline H4-FNT).