Orbx has announced openLC Africa is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
The package opens up a vast new region of the world for simmers to discover, covering a huge number of countries with a diverse and varied landscape.
OpenLC Africa covers a massive 30.37 million square kilometres area and includes popular areas on the continent including cities such as Cairo in Egypt, Cape Town in South Africa and Marrakesh in Morocco. OpenLC Africa transforms the landscape in to better match the real-world and greatly reduces repeated textures, improves the variation in land class, modelling and more. This makes Africa much more representative to the real-world, regardless of the type of flying you do in the region.
- Over 30 million km sq of new landclass
- 6GB of new landclass textures that greatly reduce texture repetition
- Additional vector landclass data for 216,000 settlements
- All seasons depicted
- Includes optional LED city night lighting
- Made for Orbx Global and Vector
- Includes 76m mesh
- Seven photorealistic areas of famous mountains and craters.
OpenLC Africa is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$58.95 (approx. $35.79/€32,72/£28.92).