The Gateway to the Fjords arrives for Microsoft Flight Simulator!
Norwegian developer Finn Hansen brings us his first airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator with Ålesund Vigra Airport.
A delightful airport located along the beautifully rugged west coast of Norway, Ålesund is a major destination for legacy, low-cost and charter carriers from across Europe.
Building upon the Prepar3D edition released in June, Finn has brought new features to this new release. New PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures, sloped runway, custom weather-dependent ground polygons and detailed terraforming have been created from scratch.
Ultra-detailed modelling including HD custom vehicles, GSE and boats unique to Ålesund, stunning 15cm custom aerial imagery and plenty of landmarks beyond the primary coverage area also populate this well-known tourist destination. Make the most of the amazing new weather engine by testing your skills in the most difficult of flying conditions - be it mid-summer storms or freezing winter squalls.
- Complete depiction of Ålesund Vigra Airport, Norway
- Ultra high-detail rendition of the airport
- UHD PBR textures
- 15cm custom aerial ground imagery
- Functioning hold-short wig-wag lights
- Ultra-HD unique GSE, boats and vehicles exclusive to Ålesund
- Custom ground poly textures
- Famous sloped runway
- Numerous POI and landmarks beyond the primary coverage area
- Subsea 7 North Sea Spoolbase and Giske Bridge
- Weather-dependent ground polygon
- Custom edited ILS
- Close to Notodden, Trondheim and Gothenburg
- Carefully optimized for very high performance using the latest techniques.
ENAL Alesund Vigra Airport is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$22.99 (approx. US$16.60/€14,12/£12.93).