Aerosoft has announced Airport Barcelona XP for X-Plane 11 is now available.
Designed by sim-wings, the scenery features high-resolution aerial imagery covering a total surface area of 4200 km² around the airport as well as the city of Barcelona. The coverage area also includes autogen buildings and vegetation.
The airport sports detailed buildings, pre-rendered night lighting and several animations along with ground markings based on up-to-date charts and AFCAD data containing real parking codes and approach procedures following AIRAC cycle 1708.
- Custom jetways (using SAM plug-in)
- Custom lighting
- 50cm/pixel aerial image with hand-placed autogen
- PBR ground textures
- Animated windsock
- All airport buildings including surrounding buildings
- Dynamic lighting
- High-quality ground and building textures
- Static aircraft
- Volumetric grass
- Compatibility with Spain UHD.