Aerosoft has released version 1.03 of the X-Plane 11 version of Bergen XP.
The new version introduces several additions including specular effects for the ground, snow and wet surface effects, SAM seasons support.
Other highlights include SAM VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System) and marshaller, ground routes and new ramp start locations. New special effects include snow piles, improved water bodies and a reworked road network.
Additionally, several fixes have also been implemented such as missing taxiways (solves missing map layout and high ground friction issue), reworked vegetation (volumetric grass, shrubs and flowers, new forests placement) and runway objects not matching orthophoto.
Aerosoft has modelled the second-largest airport in Norway detailed airport buildings and facilities – including the new terminal. High-resolution textures cover the runways, which are made with custom elevation data and a realistic slope. It comes with seasonal textures, animated jetways and realistic night lighting.
- Realistic recreation of Bergen Airport, Flesland (ENBR)
- Detailed models of all airport buildings and installations
- Highly realistic taxiway and runway textures
- Animated jetways (Autogate Plugin required)
- Animated service Vehicles (XP11 native)
- Custom static aircraft
- Highly detailed terminal Interior
- Winter season included
- Realistic night lighting
- New terminal construction site included
- Custom runway slope and mesh.