Orbx has announced 61B Boulder City Municipal Airport for Prepar3D version 4 is out.
Boulder City Airport in Nevada sits 2,203 feet above sea level and is surrounded by a vast desert to the south and Boulder City to the north. Being just south of Las Vegas, it is the perfect base for sightseeing tours of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
The package from Orbx, developed by Ken Hall, features uniquely textured static aircraft, hangar and authentic airport buildings. It also comes with a comprehensive coverage area outside of the airport, encompassing the entirety of Boulder City, Hoover Dam, sections of Lake Mead and even the outskirts of Las Vegas.
- Hand-crafted PBR textures for all major assets and ground polygons
- Extensive coverage area, including Boulder City, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and more
- The major gateway airport for tourist flights over the Grand Canyon
- Interior modelling of the terminal
- Dozens of customised static aircraft, helicopters, GSE and vehicles unique to this product
- Colour-corrected coverage area at 15cm, 30cm & 1m resolution, with hand-placed autogen
- Stunning night lighting
- Tens of custom POI and landmarks
- Old Boulder City Airport included (closed)
- A short hop to other scenic destinations such as Vegas, Sedona, Palm Springs, Monument Valley and St George
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Southern California, also compatible with Global Base
- Optimised for high performance.
61B Boulder City Municipal Airport is available on Orbx Direct for AUD$34.95 (approx. $22.40/€20,42/£17.81).