Scenery developer, Pilot Plus has released EGGD Bristol International Airport for Prepar3D v4 and v5.
Developed by a team based in Bristol, the airport is recreated with an authentic look and feel that only those familiar with the airport would notice. It features PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures, extensive 3D modelling and blends seamlessly with Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain South.
- Pilot Plus Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Detailed texturing and PBR effects
- High-fidelity ground with crisp surroundings
- Atmospheric and dynamic night environment
- Detailed 3D models with ray-traced occlusion and reflections
- Authentic taxi signs and lighting
- VFR model of the Mendip Transmission Station.
The Real Airport
With more than 9 million passengers a year, Bristol serves long-haul destinations such as Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean using the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. It is also a base for low-cost carriers including easyJet, Ryanair and TUI, operating the Airbus A319, A320, 737 and 757. It is a popular general aviation airport and is home to the Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club along with privately owned GA aircraft.