Chilean developer, Carenado has announced the XL560 Citation for FSX and Prepar3D has been upgraded to version 1.2.
The new update squashes several bugs, including:
- Improved Primus 1000 functions
- Corrected altimeter reference bug
- APCH mode on GTN integration
- Seat belt/no smoking sound
- Corrected switch positions for 'cold&dark' state
- Fixed dimmer that turned on/off landing gear lights
- IGN lights on startup sequence
- "START DSNG" annunciator light during engine start procedure
- switch button on STBY NAV radio
- GPWS minimums callout to match RA setting on Primus 1000
- Altitude selector knob selects 100/1000ft both 3D cockpit and 2D popup
- Logic issues fixed
- Other reported minor bug fixes.
Carenado recommends customers uninstall the aircraft before installing the new version.