Software developers and publishers, PILOT'S have released the Boeing B314 Clipper for Prepar3D version 4 and 5.
The Boeing B314 Clipper was an unmistakable icon of the flying boat era, performing transoceanic routes across the Atlantic and Pacific ocean during the 1930s and 40s. Although none of the original 12 Clippers were preserved, this example from PILOT'S now allows virtual flyers to take to the skies again in the Boeing 314.
According to the developers, the aircraft is modelled to study level with a complete virtual cockpit, featuring a fully simulated Navigation and Radio Room. Other details include a Sperry Type A Gyropilot, authentic 2D gauges allowing for realistic engine starts and a custom sound pack.
- Single- and twin-fin prototypes
- Authentic colour matching and simulated original materials
- Mooring lights and lines
- Simulated Shore Power when the aircraft is moored
- 4K Textures
- Comprehensive manuals covering the aircraft's history, functions and Gyropilot
- Navigation aids feed the Gyropilot for transocean navigation
The Clipper is available on PILOT'S online store with an early bird discount of €79.95. The standard price will be €89.95.