DC Designs has announced Concorde for FSX and all versions of Prepar3D is in development.
The aircraft will feature a highly detailed 3D model based on extensive research and visits to museum-exhibit aircraft, a fully animated exterior model including all access doors, engine inlet ramps, thrust-reverse buckets and control surfaces.
Concorde's famous, multi-stage 'nose droop' and windscreen animations will be recreated via custom coding along with features such as PBR (Physically Based Rendering ) textures (P3D v4/v5 only), a crew-controlled Ground Power Unit, boarding steps and full interior and exterior night lighting.
The virtual cockpit will feature accurate controls, detailed textures and 3D modelled instruments throughout with smooth animations.
The flight accurate flight model includes Mach 2 'supercruise' capability and realistic handling throughout the flight envelope, inertial Navigation System based on the simulator's GPS/flight plan system and a custom-coded engineer's station with fuel management for Centre of Gravity control during high-altitude cruise.
- Optional, configurable cockpit crew, along with optional air hostess during boarding and disembarking of passengers
- Captain, First Officer and Engineer's station all operational
- Animated cockpit 'stretch' during Mach 2 flight with high fuselage temperature 'supercruise' conditions
- Fully modelled passenger cabin with working displays, lighting, access doors and other unique animations
- Aircraft modelled and optimised for high-performance and with Virtual Reality headsets.
- British Airways 1985-1987
- British Airways 1998-2003
- Air France 1976-2003
- Singapore Airlines G-BOAD.