After more than 50,000 man-hours of dedicated work, the Mi-24P Hind team has introduced the iconic DCS: Mi-24P Hind attack helicopter into Early Access.
The Early Access version of the Hind comes with a 20% discount and is also available as Free to Play for 14 days to 'test fly before you buy'.
DCS: Mi-24P Hind is a simulation of the legendary Mi-24 attack helicopter developed in the USSR and first introduced operationally in 1972. It has seen extensive action over the past 40 years as an effective combat air support helicopter. Fast, reliable and loved by pilots, this incredible machine still serves in more than 50 countries.
Key Features of DCS: Mi-24P Hind
On Pre-Order/Early Access:
- Professional flight dynamics and engine modelling with high precision characteristics of the real aircraft in all ranges of altitude, temperature and speeds for different weights and flight configurations
- Two 6DOF highly detailed cockpits (RU and EN versions available)
- Fully clickable cockpits with interactive control of all onboard systems with mouse
- Multi-crew. The second crew member can be another player or "Petrovich" AI (basic AI level during early access phase)
- Detailed modelling of the entire electrical, fuel, hydraulic, anti-icing, fire protection, SAS, autopilot and radio systems
- Full modelling of armament and weapons systems with the ability to use 30mm cannon, unguided rockets (S-8, S-13, S-24B) and bombs from both cockpits in addition to the guided ATGM 9M114 operated by forward seated pilot-operator
- Standard Russian new and weathered liveries in addition to Iraqi and Syrian schemes
- Early Access manual Russian and English versions
- Training missions.
- Cargo hold gunner with KORD machine gun
- Advanced "Petrovich" AI features for pilot or pilot-operator seats
- Addition of ATGM 9M120 (HEAT and HE versions) and R-60M air to air missiles
- Sling cargo operations
- Advanced damage modelling
- Additional liveries and livery template
- Full manual in Russian and English (full list of languages is TBD)
- Campaign by Eagle Dynamics.
The Early Access version of the Hind is at $55.99 (approx. £40). The price for the final release version is $69.99 (approx. £50).