Eagle Dynamics (ED) has announced the initial release of 2.5.6 to Open Beta is now available.
The transparency of the water has been improved; with the depth of the water now feels more accurate and water becomes more blurred the deeper you go. The upcoming torpedoes for WWII Asset Pack will be easier to track underwater. The shorelines also benefit from this improvement, in particular the cliffs of Dover in the new theatre DCS: The Channel.
The range and visibility of lights has been increased to enhance the night flying experience. ED will continue to improve the look and feel at night.
VIRPIL Controls ALPHA Grip - New grips available now
VIRPIL Controls has revealed its latest addition to the Constellation series line-up the ALPHA Grip.
- 1 x Dual-stage Trigger
- 1 x Dual-Position Flip Trigger (tactile switch trigger + button input for “UP” position)
- Combination Trigger Stages
- 1 x Analogue Stick (+ Push)
- 3 x 4-way Hats (+ Push)
- 1 x 2-way Hat (+ Push)
- 3 x Momentary buttons
- 1 x Paddle lever (VPC Contactless Sensor)
- 1 x Scroll Encoder (+ Dual Push)
- Lockable Twist Axis (VPC Contactless Sensor)
- Adjustable hand rest
- All-metal trigger, flip trigger and paddle lever
- Translucent hood with programmable RGB lighting
- Available in left and right-hand variants.
ALPHA Grip pre-orders are expected to start dispatching later in February after pre-orders are fulfilled.