Eagle Dynamics has announced new third-party campaigns are now available in Open Beta 2.5.6.
Zone 5 Campaign
This campaign is a cooperation between Reflected Simulations and Tomcat radar intercept officer Dave' Bio' Baranek. 'Bio' entered the US Navy in 1979, and he boasts a 20-year long career. Baranek has over 2,500 F-14 Tomcat flight hours with 688 carrier landings. His logbook also records 450 instruction flight hours in the F-5F Tiger II. This campaign gives a taste of 1980s air combat training; it is a fun and challenging campaign for virtual Tomcat pilots.
- 13 campaign missions
- Realistic challenges of increasing difficulty based on real-life training
- Over a thousand specially recorded voice-overs, featuring the voice of Jester AI
- Custom squadron paint schemes
- Briefings and debriefings are written and read by Bio himself
- Unique kneeboard graphics
- Detailed briefings and briefing cards, including separate PDFs for each mission
- Checklists, and in-flight guides available in-game as well as in PDF format
- Three instant action practice scenarios.
Sky Warrior Campaign
In this Harrier campaign, you are assigned the role of a US marine corps pilot, in which you fly the famous AV-8B NA Harrier attack aircraft. You will participate in the liberation of Georgia.
- Eleven exciting missions with the use of a wide range of weapons
- Briefings, kneeboards, maps, photos of objects from UAVs and from the ground
- Musical accompaniment in each mission
- Interact with the wingman, UAV and other characters by the F10 radio menu
- View completed and current tasks.
Operation Pontus Campaign
Operation Pontus is a story-driven campaign for the F/A-18C Hornet. As the Commanding Officer, you will plan, design, and execute demanding missions for your squadron. This campaign has day and night missions with different weather conditions against an intelligent and adaptive enemy.
"Operation Pontus" main campaign features:
- Up to 30 missions (total number is based on your success rate)
- Introducing a new Gameplay style based on the DCS World mission planner
- Dynamic Briefings and SITREPs
- Decision making and planning
- Over 1000 voice-overs creating a dynamic environment
- Full use of DCS: Supercarrier.
Black Sea Resolve '79
Black Sea Resolve is a fictional, story-based campaign that will test your A/A and A/G skills. Set March 1979, you will fly as part of an F-5E Tiger II squadron and support the independence of the former Soviet Union provinces.
- 25 story-driven missions
- Over 300 voice-overs
- Late 1970's units set
- Full-scale conflict that will progress throughout the campaign
- A large variety of missions; CAP, CAS, RES-CAP, Iron Hand
- Detailed briefings, kneeboard files, and supporting documentation.
Red Flag 21-1 Campaign
Take-off from Nellis AFB, Nevada in F-16C Viper and fly against adversaries in a realistic Red Flag campaign.
- Ten missions based on the actual Red Flag exercises with optional air start
- Detailed PDF mission briefings adapted from USAF standards
- 20-page Campaign Guide and 50-page Standard Operating Procedures document
- Hundreds of authentic voice-overs.
Rising Squall - F/A-18C Campaign
The Rising Squall campaign is driven by an intricate storyline and represents an intense fantasy conflict. This campaign has a smooth learning curve for beginners with missions that progressively become more difficult. It also includes professional voice-actors.
- No SPACEBAR pressing or F10 menu for dialogue
- Artistic briefing pictures with comic-style drawings
- Complementary visual novels before each mission (English subtitled)
- Mission checkpoints and checkpoint autoloading after a crash
- Objective display bar, no more getting lost
- Pre-recorded intro and controls for a cinematic experience
- Dozens of unique liveries
- Professional voice-actors
- Original soundtrack by Keiki Kobayashi.