Flightbeam Studios has announced its debut airport for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator platform is now available.
Denver International Airport (KDEN) is one of Microsoft Flight Simulator's (2020) first add-on airport. It features all the latest technology such as new PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials, sloped runways and the latest visuals effects to immerse you in the largest land-sized airport in the US. It is designed based on a lengthy on-site survey of the actual airport and captures important details, from the Jeppesen Terminal, the Blue Mustang, to the vast hills and sloped terrain.
- New contrail installation system.
- All materials handcrafted into latest PBR shaders
- Custom terraforming to represent KDEN's hills, dips and bumps
- High definition sloped runways
- More than twice as much clutter around gates compared with P3D/FSX
- Features MSFS's leading-edge, lush grass system
- Fully optimised for performance with friendly dynamic night lighting
- Includes animated tarmac workers that interact with your aircraft at the gate.
Flightbeam KDEN for Microsoft Flight Simulator is available over on the Flightbeam website for $14.99. Current KDEN customers are entitled to a 30% discount.