Orbx has announced EGPH Edinburgh for Prepar3D version 4 and X-Plane 11 is out now.
Designed by Gaya Simulations, Edinburgh Airport has been faithfully recreated using the latest techniques and features. High definition PBR textures are used throughout to provide a high level of detail – in particular on the apron. Highlights include fully modelled fire stations, hotels and office buildings that surround the airport along with animated traffic.
The main terminal is modelled in 3D as well as smaller details such as ground service equipment on the apron, PeopleFlow and the air traffic control tower behind the main terminal building.
The package is designed to blend in with EU Scotland.
- High-resolution photoscenery surrounding the airport
- Detailed and performance-friendly 3D modelling for the airport and beyond
- HD ground textures with environmental wear-and-tear
- Dynamic lighting across the whole airport
- Detailed air traffic control tower complete with night lighting.
Key Features for X-Plane 11
- Animated traffic including fire trucks, fuel tankers and more
- Animated SAM jetways.
Key Features for P3Dv4
- PBR materials used across the airport, with wet texture appearance during rainy weather (P3Dv4.4 or higher)
- SODE jetways to make it easy to connect to your aircraft at aircraft stands.
For a limited time you can take advantage of the multi-platform bundle discount deal that will run until December 1, 2019 – save 25% when you purchase EGPH for P3Dv4 and X-Plane 11.
EGPH is available for Prepar3D version 4 and X-Plane 11 on OrbxDirect for $39.95 AUD (approx US$27.25 | €24,60 | £21.25).