Scenery developer FLYNDRIVE4D has announced Egypt Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available.
The pack covers Egypt, from Cairo to Abu Simbel with custom landmarks and enhancements of all airports in the area.
Five international airports and three military bases have been updated with custom hangars, terminals, towers and ground clutter with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials, up-to-date parking locations and taxiways. Each airport is provided in separate files so they can be used individually.
Other highlights include realistic ground textures, markings, taxiway signs and parking numbers according to the latest charts. Additionally, more than 13 famous temples along the Nile River have been handmade in 3D and a PDF document with historical information for the landmarks is provided in the pack.
- HE15 - Hulwan
- HE25 - Al Minya with Silver Stars aerobatic team
- HESG - Soahg Intl Airport (3D terminal)
- HEAT - Assiout Intl (3D terminal and tower)
- HELX - Luxor Intl (3D terminal, tower and specific hangar)
- HE23 - Daraw
- HESN - Aswan intl (3D terminal, two towers, military hangar, old terminal)
- HEBL - Abu Simbel (3D terminal and tower)
- The Temple of Hatshepsut
- TT34 Temple
- Ramasseum Temple
- Memnon Colossi
- Karnak complex Temple
- Luxor Temple
- Ramses III Temple
- Esna Temple
- Edfu Temple
- Kom Ombo Temple
- Philae Temple
- Kalabsha Temple
- Abu Simbel Temple
The Egypt Pack is available on Just Flight’s website for £15.99.