FeelThere has announced the Embraer E-Jet family V3 for Prepar3D version 4 is now officially released.
The Embraer E170, E175, E190 and E195 range of airliners are redesigned from scratch with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, a new model with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures, new flight dynamics and custom sounds.
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) and wing views
- New flight dynamics based on real pilot’s feedback.
- New sound experience
- Numerous animations : suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches and cockpit windows
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Custom load manager.
- Brand new fully 3D interactive virtual cockpit
- Colour weather radar
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays.
- Electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning
- FADEC with ATTCS function
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimises engine operation during all phases of the flight
- Accurate autopilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption : follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight
- Ice detection fully simulated.
- Ultra-realistic and very complete FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function : the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more.
The aircraft comes in two packages, the first includes the E170 and E190 while the second features the E175 and E195. Each package is available on the FeelThere website for $59.99.
All four variants are available as a package deal for $99.98. Customers who purchased the Embraer E-Jets variants can save $20 by purchasing the package deal.
FeelThere has also released tutorial videos on the E-Jet V3 family. Visit their YouTube Channel here.