This DC Designs fighter collection includes the F-15C, D, E and I 'Ra'am' Eagles in eight liveries and front and rear cockpit positions included in the twin-seat variants.
DC Designs' F-15 Eagle is designed to provide high-quality aircraft that are detailed, yet less demanding to fly than today's most complex procedural simulators. Equipped with all required avionics, custom-coded animations and systems, the DC Designs F-15 Eagle is designed to be accessible to all users without the need for intense study.
The models are fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets. Among the features are Head-Up Displays, MFDs with visual layouts based on the real aircraft systems, custom-coded ordnance options, authentic night lighting, smoothly animated 3D instruments, custom effects, numerous external animations and working rear-view mirrors.
- All models have been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behavior' animations and built to MSFS operational specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades.
- The DC Designs F-15 Eagles are fully compliant with MSFS native materials and make use of the new simulator's features such as rain effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, the new 'Modern' aerodynamics system with the ability to provoke 'departure spins', and customised visibility controls for wheel chocks, covers, GPU and guards.
- Custom-built and animated effects such as G-vapour, afterburners, and custom-modelled Head-Up Displays.
- Other features include authentic night lighting, including user-operated 'slime lights' for combat operations and custom-coded air-intake animations based on aircraft airspeed and angle-of-attack.
- Numerous external animations including canopy, crew ladders, tail hook and control surfaces are modelled to mimic the Eagle's 'active' fly-by-wire systems.
- 3D virtual cockpit featuring accurately modelled ejector seats, controls and detailed texturing, each matching the respective variants.
- Instruments constructed in 3D with smooth animations.
- Working rear-view mirrors.
- 'Scratched canopy' glass effects, reflective glass.
- Crew figures in the virtual cockpit are coded to disappear when you occupy their seats.
- Front and rear cockpit positions included in all twin-seat variants.
- 3D modelled dials, ADI, 'whiskey' compass and other high-detail instruments designed to emulate the appearance of the real F-15 Eagles.
- MFDs with visual layouts based on the real aircraft systems.
- Head-Up Display with an authentic layout based on the real F-15 Eagle variants.
- Custom-coded, user-controlled ordnance via the simulator Payload Manager, allowing for live mounting of weapons on hardpoints with active weight increase.
The F-15 Eagle pack is available on Just Flight's website for £26.99.