FS2Crew has announced Flight Crew: A320 for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Prepar3D and FSX is out now.
Featuring a brand new user interface system and redesigned from the ground up to work with new Microsoft Flight Simulator, Flight Crew A320 is designed to bring the flight simulator experience to a whole new level of immersion and realism.
This program is designed for the default Airbus in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), but it also works in Prepar3D and FSX with the FSLabs and Aerosoft Airbus.
- Works with any Airbus in MSFS, P3D or FSX (within limits)
- Real-world A320 checklist
- Flight Crew callouts (for example V1, Rotate)
- Flight Crew interaction (Captain, First Officer, Purser)
- Procedures follow stock Airbus Procedures (where possible)
- Voice Sets: US, UK and EU (German)
- FA Cabin PAs (Users can now swap in their own custom Cabin PAs)
- Purser Communications
- New User Interface System
- New Audio System
- New functions: auto checklist respond
- Rejected Takeoffs and Missed Approaches
Current limitations for the default Airbus in Microsoft Flight Simulator - The First Officer (FO) is currently unable to interact with many of the buttons in the aircraft. Accordingly, some flow items usually done by the FO / Pilot Monitoring have to be done by you.
As Microsoft expands the SDK in the new Flight Simulator, the program will be updated so the FO can press more buttons as per the flows.