Fabio Merlo has released FlightControlReplay v4.5, adding support for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
FlightControlReplay records, replays, rewinds, simulates formation flight and restores your flight in your last known position in case of 'Crash To Desktop'. It is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator, Prepar3D and FSX.
FlightControlReplay Professional version 4.5 new fetures
- Support for Microsoft Flight Simulator added.
- Video Rendering Mode: Records an MP4 compressed video rendered with frame by frame technology for a smooth video regardless of the frame rates are in the simulator.
- Change Recording Camera using any camera available in the simulator during replays. Select the views in the cockpit/external/showcase, and instruments.
- Re-Live Instant Replay: Rewind and Play again. FCR is also a live recorder and player. While flying in Instant Replay mode, go back over the last 2 minutes and fix any errors and resume the flight.
- PlayAsAI: Simulate formation flying with an unlimited number of AI aircraft, which can fly beside, above or behind you.
- Record/Play Algorithm: Enhancements, stutter fixes with PlayAsAI.
- Load Replay with/without flight situation settings: When you load your recorded flight in FCR, choose to restore the weather/time/aircraft or keep your current settings.
- Restore your aircraft in last known position in case of 'Crash To Desktop'.
- Video Rendering Speed option (1/4 - x4).
- Microsoft "Surface Dial Integration in Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX not supported).
- FlightIllusion "GSA-42 integration": compass hardware module support added.
- DOFREALITY Motion platform support added.
More existing features in FlightControlReplay :
- Airliner add-ons enhanced support for recording and playing: PMDG 737 / 777 / 747, Majestic Q400 and QualityWings 787 Ultimate Collection.
- InGame Dynamic Text during Replay: User can write custom notes at any point using dynamic text buttons that appear below the time slider.
- Parallel 42 (ex-FSFX) Immersion effects compatibility: User can see Immersion Effects on the aircraft when replaying with FlightControlReplay.
- Helicopters Enhancements; User can record and play flight situations with helicopters.
- PlayMode Simulation Rate: User can modify the Simulation Rate (during the PlayMode) using fou buttons in the main user interface (2x, 8x, Slow and Fast).
- Introduce Multi Instances Thanks to the system architecture renewed, you can manage more than one instance of FCR at the same time.
- Customisable Record FrameRate: User can choose at which frame rate to record in the flight situation. FPS allowed are from 0 to 99.
- Custom Altitude Trigger Value to Start Recording: User can choose at which altitude (above or below) the system starts recording a flight.
- X-Box Controller support: This allows to move the timeline slider and/or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.
- Voice Command Recognition for all record and play features of FCR: Now you can speak to the software and it starts to record, play, go forward and backwards using voice commands.
- Start recording automatically if you fly (above or below) determined Altitude: Use this option and set an altitude value to make the system start recording above or below the desired altitude
- Automatically export flight data for Google Earth 3D and maps format (KML file): The User can choose to save automatically a new KML file with the same name as the flight recorded and view it in Google Earth 3D or Google Maps.
- Record Audio During Flight Recording: User can select a hardware audio input (ex. microphone) to record both audio and flight data.
- Play Recorded Audio during Play Mode: User can choose to play recorded audio during a flight replay.
- Set Device Button shortcuts for in-flight controls.