Aerosoft has announced German Islands 1: East Frisia XP for X-Plane 11 is out.
Developed by Stairport Sceneries, the package features every single island– from Norderney over Langeoog to Borkum with orthophoto coverage, manually placed HD vegetation, realistic autogen and various landmarks such as lighthouses, beacons, restaurants, harbour buildings, beach chairs etc.
All the airfields have been made based on more than 5,000 photographs and feature HD ground textures, PBR (Physically Based Rendering) and custom static aircraft. Several helipads are also included.
- A realistic representation of the East Frisian islands Borkum, Juist, Noderney, Baltrum, Langeoog, Spiekeroog, Kachelotplate, Memmert, Minsener Oog and Mellum
- Optimised for high performance
- 3D characters (operated by temperature and time)
- Bundeswehr (German army) landing site Borkum (SAR)
- Landing site Spiekeroog
- Pre-programmed GPS flight plans (.fms) for real routes including circuits of the aerodrome and approaches.
- Borkum EDWR
- Juist EDWJ
- Norderney EDWY
- Baltrum EDWZ
- Langeoog EDWL
- Wangerooge EDWG.