Orbx has announced ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport for Prepar3D v4 is now available.
Sweden's second-busiest airport, Göteborg serves 7 million passengers annually to domestic, European and long-haul destinations. It is home to over 40 airline operators, ranging from regional turboprops and jets (Braathens Regional, Widerøe), low-cost carriers (Norwegian, WizzAir, Ryanair), legacy airlines (SAS, Lufthansa, BA, KLM), through to charter and long-haul carriers (TUI and Qatar). The airport is also visited by corporate, cargo and government operators, as well as the Volvo-chartered An-12.
Developed by Marcus Nyberg, the stand-out feature include ground-breaking snow technology, creating an authentic winter experience. The airport features animated SODE jetways, interior modelling, 4K PBR and mixed-material textures, night lighting and custom vehicle animations.
- Multi-seasonal depiction of ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport
- Sweden's second-busiest airport, served by local and long-haul airlines
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures implementing mixed-use materials, including PBR texturing, other advanced materials and advanced rendering
- Realistic depiction of unique snow during the winter months
- VDGS for customers who use the new SODE VDGS Pack
- Colour-corrected 120km2 coverage area with hand-placed autogen
- Custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Landvetter Airport
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Detailed APX & GSX config file
- Complete seasonal variations
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base, OpenLC Europe and Vector.
- Optimized for high performance even with high-end aircraft installed.
ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport is available over on OrbxDirect for AUD$39.95 (approx. $27.41/€24,60/£20.67).